Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Counting down ... and: New blog address

I'm counting the weeks (and soon the days) until we begin rehearsals and then fly to China! This is my last week of work, then I have a week to pack up my room for my subletter, and pack my suitcases for the trip ... then we rehearse and depart! On Friday I'm going shopping with Jen, my tour roommate, for cheap toiletries and medicines to take with us. We were recommended to bring the entire 8 months' worth of stuff, because there's no guarantee that we'll find the same thing in China.

Meanwhile, I've heard a rumor going around that blogspot web addresses are blocked in China. Can it be? This is unconfirmed. If it's true, never fear: my blog will also be posted here:

http://vivianinasia.wordpress.com/

It is the exact same blog, so you only need to check one website.

11 more days!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hello Vivian!
I am going to Asia with you...I will be playing a nun and bit parts, and understudying 3 nuns as well..(Aggh, I'm going to be LIVING in that crazy habit costume...sigh :) Just wondering, did you call Troika to find out the name of your roomie? I'm trying to figure out what toiletries to buy and what not as well...I can't believe we leave so soon! I'm really looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the cast. (Who is your roommate in the show?) I have a blog at sarahcomley.blogspot.com, but I'm thinking I'll do a wordpress blog too...Hope to hear from you if you have time or occasion. You can also write me at sarahcomley@yahoo.com
Looking forward to our great adventure! :)